Posted By Kathy Fernandes on September 14, 2012
My Score leverages the strengths of J.W. Pepper and makes it available to composers who want to have their music in print. So what does Pepper have to offer, exactly? My Score offers composers the ability to produce fine printed and digital editions in a secure online environment. In short, it’s your music available to our expansive network of musically engaged customers. Composers can even create a customized page on jwpepper.com where they can post a picture, biography and provide compositions for sale.
My Score is a non-exclusive service, so composers are free to post works for sale in other ways as well. Here are some of the key services My Score provides:
- Industry standard quality printed editions of your works
- e-Print digital delivery
- Your own composer page link on jwpepper.com
- A profile page with your bio, photo, links, recordings, video and sample pages
- One-click share buttons to promote your work on social networks
- Free customer review system
- Development and integration of online and mobile technologies
- Customer service support for you and your customers
My Score gives composers a platform to distribute their works to musicians world-wide through J.W. Pepper’s network. Before deciding if My Score is for you, first consider:
Should you have your work published?
Before deciding to self-distribute your work, consider being published by an established publisher. You will benefit from a publisher’s editorial and business expertise, promotional strength, distribution channels and industry connections. To connect with U.S. publishers, visit the Music Publishers Association.
If you self-distribute, how will you bring your music to market? My Score gives self-distributed composers access to the most highly engaged audience in the sheet music world. As the industry leader, Pepper is the right place for others to buy your music with confidence.