This is a staff position in the Inventory Management department of J.W. Pepper, the leading retailer of educational and sacred print music in the U.S.
You will be part of a team of buyers, sharing all department responsibilities and functions. You will develop relationships with vendors, and be responsible for ordering and tracking inventory, maintaining inventory levels and balance, and solving problems. The team also supports the sales department, works closely with our two warehouses and 12 stores, and helps provide excellent service for our customers.
- Strong PC skills including Word, Excel, Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- A fanatical attention to detail
- Knowledge of advanced excel functions such as vlookup
- Programming macros
- Knowledge of Statistics
- Familiarity with School and Church music
Interested applicants please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org