J.W. Pepper & Son Inc., the worldwide leader in printed music distribution, seeks a full time Night Supervisor (11:30 am – 8:30 pm) in our Exton, Pennsylvania location.
Supervisors are responsible for supporting the entire CSR staff with questions and problem solving skills along with constantly monitoring overall daily workflow. Assisting with specific work groups to maintain high productivity along with the flexibility and awareness to be able to shift resources, is critically important.
In addition to specific department functions, direct supervision of multiple teams within the department will occur. This will be to support areas such as phone calls, email, web queue, order entry, Wingert Jones and tech support.
Specific Skills Needed:
- Positive team oriented person with strong personal and customer service skills
- Strong leadership and decision making skills
- Dependable and reliable work ethic
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage stressful situations calmly and effectively
- Ability to handle conflicts with employees and customers fairly and impartially
- Department multitasking
- Ability to interact and coordinate with supervisors and managers throughout the company
- Flexible and extended hours, when necessary
- Daily management of a diverse and talented workforce
- Positive reinforcement of work accomplished
- A willingness to contribute new ideas for department efficiencies and growth
- A team player with the ability to understand and work with the broader overall company vision
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
- System knowledge of Oracle systems and other software programs is highly recommended.
All supervisors work under the direction our Department Manager. If interested, please send inquiries and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.