About J.W. Pepper & Sons, Inc. & Cut Time
J.W. Pepper was founded in 1876 and is the world’s largest retailer of sheet music, with a particular focus on the K12 education market, offering over 1.2 million products on our website from over 1,000 suppliers. The company is headquartered in Exton, PA with large distribution facilities in Atlanta, GA and Salt Lake City, UT, as well as 10 regional sales centers located across the country.
To further serve our core client base of music teachers and directors, we launched www.CutTime.net – a SaaS offering – in 2017. Cut Time enables teachers and directors to manage all aspects of their music program, from tracking student and assets (uniforms and instruments) to communicating and managing all aspects of rehearsals and performances.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced, and highly driven Product Manager to join our Cut Time team. You’ll have an opportunity to drive solutions from problem discovery through ideation, design, deployment, and launch. In addition, you will:
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Drive product launches including working with business development and marketing, and other product team members
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
- Attend industry tradeshows and conferences as needed to monitor the industry and current or potential competitors
- Facilitate partnerships and promotions with third party vendors and/or strategic partners
- 3-5 years in Product Management designing and delivering world-class software products.
- Proven expertise leading projects that launch on-time and on-budget.
- Experience with a SaaS application
- Bachelor degree in Business, Computer Science or a related field. Master’s degree or MBA is a plus.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
- K12 education market experience highly regarded
To be considered for this position, please forward your resume and a cover letter to: email@example.com