Click the links below to browse the products mentioned in each Joy of Singing video.
1. O For a Dozen Tongues to Sing: Music for Smaller Choirs
2. Seasons of Praise: Music for Advent & Christmas
3. Sing a New Song: Music for Blended & Contemporary Worship
4. Rejoice, Give Thanks, and Sing: Music for Thanksgiving & General Worship
5. Worship Songs Junior: Music for Younger and Older Elementary Choirs
1. Pavane Publishing
2. You Think Sight-Reading, They Think FUN!
3. The Changing Voice: What to Do with Those Boys!
4. Ukulele in the Classroom: Anyone Can Do It!
5. From a Distance: Online Learning Technology & Copyright
6. Jazz for Young People: Swingin’ Interaction in the Classroom or the Living Room
7. World Rhythms
8. Developing Great Diction with Your Choir
9. I’d Like to Teach the World to Sing
10. It All Begins with Oo
Certificate of Attendance
Click below to take our quick feedback survey. Once finished, you will have the option to download a certificate of attendance to fill out with the events you watched.
Survey link available soon
View digital reading session booklets for each video with our ePrintGo app.
Watch our quick instruction video
These booklets will be available through September 30, 2020.
Watch selected reading session videos live with our clinicians, staff, and fellow teachers! Live on Facebook at 2pm EST each Wednesday.
Composer Q & A:
Do you have questions that you’ve always wanted to ask these composers? Submit your questions using the link below and watch our live interviews on Thursdays at 2pm EST for the answers during these live-streamed conversations. Questions must be received 24 hours prior to each interview.
Week 1: July 6-10: CONCERT & FESTIVAL
July 8 – Wednesday Watch Party – HS Concert & Festival
July 9 – Composer Q & A – Emily Crocker & Rollo Dilworth
Week 2: July 13-17: WINTER & HOLIDAY
July 15 – Wednesday Watch Party – MS Winter & Holiday
July 16 – Composer Q & A – Greg Gilpin & Cristi Cary Miller
Week 3: July 20-24: CHURCH
July 22 – Wednesday Watch Party – Smaller Choirs
July 23 – Composer Q & A – Joseph Martin & Stacey Nordmeyer
Week 4: July 27-31: POP, JAZZ, STAGE, & SCREEN
July 29 – Wednesday Watch Party – MS Stage & Screen
July 30 – Composer Q & A – Roger Emerson & Mac Huff