To help teachers adjust to virtual learning situations, Wingert-Jones Publications, J.W. Pepper’s publishing division, is offering free online resources for band and orchestra directors to use with their students. They are providing excerpts from their string training books, lesson guide worksheets that have been adapted from their Achievement Concert Band Series, and a series of listening lessons designed to enhance all-around musicianship from beginner to advanced levels. These can be utilized by any music student.
We hope these materials help you as you navigate new teaching experiences. Please know we are wishing you the very best through this unique time.
- Instrumental Tempo Terms
- Dynamic Markings Worksheet – Word or PDF
- Instrumental Literature Worksheet
- Virtual Concert Assessment
- Analysis Project: Original Versus Arrangement – Word or PDF
- Online Lesson Reflection – Word or PDF
String Training Units:
Not yet subscribed? Sign up to receive our weekly Cued In newsletters.